hi
if you have a simple text match then BeanShell Assertion(or java or bsf)
even if you have regexes you could use the java API's.
However I would still like to see if there was a way to use a test like
HTTPRequest
    Regex Post processor
For Each Controller on the regex returned value
     Once Only Controller
           SOAP Request
     Response Assertion --> Not sure if this will work

regards
deepak