Beanshell can replace the file content (using java regexes) , however
>In each iteration for the same SOAP action I want to use
different SOAP data
Does the structure of your XML change or is just the value of some
element/attribute?
If the structure remains the same , then you are better of using a CSV data
set config and copying the structure into the SOAP sampler with vrariables
(which would either be from the CSV config or previously extracted
regards
deepak