Hi
>Hey the url doesnt really exist indeed, but why is it appearing in the
recorded commands?
Because the HTML page contains a reference to your css file in the form of
<link>, the browser will make a request to this CSS file and it will get
recorded (the browser however ignores this error)
>(I said stop test on sampler error and it didnt- so I guess this means no
errors)
Not necessarily. This means there are no HTTP errors (like a 500 error) that
JMeter can detect. You must have good assertions in your test if you want to
be able to make this statement
>But the main problem lies in the fact
>that when I go to http request which contains my login details and change
>them to a wrong id, the test still runs without any error.
If your application returns an error message (e.g. Invalid
username/password) with a 200 status code, JMeter wont know this an error.
You must assert the content of the returned HTML page (either it must
contain a success message, or it must not contain the error message or it
must contain a particular text only found on success) - depends on your app
Use View results tree to view the response you obtain(render it as HTML and
see what you are getting).