it is also good to get the request you make in jmeter (copy it from
the Request tab in the Results tree) and use it directly in the
browser, see if it works there.

check if the login is successful in the browser like you do it in
jmeter first. if it works in the browser and not in jmeter, then you
need to find out what you are doing wrong.