Hi All,

Can someone help me what would be the solution for following scenario?

There are two responses get generated (say X.aspx and Y.aspx) upon a
request.

The value of the <Location> parameter in the HTTP Header Manager of X.aspx
(POST Method used)contains the URL: Y.aspx?ID=abcdf

Y.aspx contains the send parameter that is <ID>

Jmeter does not capture the value of the Location parameter in the HTTP Header
Managet of X.aspx during the recording(I found the header details of X.aspx
contains the <Location> parameter using Fiddler).

How can I set the dynamic values generated by the system for the <Location>
parameter in the HTTP Header Manager and would capture the value of variable
(ID) using regular expression from the header of X.aspx and assign it in the
send parameters of Y.aspx?

Any help to get the solution will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Prakash