Hi,

The answer is no then, you can't use that plugin (yet) to monitor a single
process. And that is the best plugin in this regard so far.
Anyway jmeter wasn't build for this little thing, you should use OS specific
or a java specific tool for monitoring processes and use the tool on the
machine where the application you want to monitor. There are a LOT of tools
out there.