I have to include two query string parameters in my URLs. One of them
is a timestamp and the other is a calculated value based on the
timestamp. All the URLs can use the same two values. The tricky part
is that the server is validating both of these values and the
timestamp must be fairly up to date (within 30 minutes) or the server
will reject the request.

Currently, I am achieving this by writing a Python script that will
get a the current timestamp, calculate the second value, and and
output both of them to a one line CSV file, which JMeter will read in
using a CSV Data Set Config element.

This works fine except I have to re-create the CSV file every 30
minutes or the timestamp gets stale. I think I know the answer to
this, but is there any other way to solve this that doesn't require me
to keep an up to date CSV file laying around?