From: Philippe Bossu [mailto:pbo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 10:13 AM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Question about ThrouputController

Hello,
First thank's for your help and great JMeter product.

I have the following requirement.
I would like to execute 4 different samples at the following frequence:

   - 10% for A
   - 40% for B
   - 30% for C
   - 20% for D

A,B,C and D do search on different criterions.
At least one of them must be executed because next sampler will use the
search result.

I tried to use ThroughputCOntroller but when I ran it once, none of the 4 is
executed.
Random Controller does not do the job.
InterleaveController as parent of TPC may be an option but I don't
understand how to use it with others
SwitchController might also be an option based on a question sebb answered
to on the mailing list but how to randomize ?

Thank you for your help.
Regards