On 27 Aug 2008 at 16:34, Jonathan Gutow wrote:
> While
> looking into this I found some other messages that end up in the
> generated pages that should be translated.

I haven't seen any more. It may be those which I have already worked on. I
haven't
commited them yet since I wanted to check that they work. A list follows; they
already have
GT entries in my copy.
You'd better wait before working on that.

Messages (see Log tab for full history):

These names will be used as filenames for the applets

Applet width:

height:

insert caption for {0} here

insert note for {0} here

These names will be used for button labels

% of window for applet width:

Page skeleton and JavaScript generated by export to
web function of

on

Introduction

Pop-In Jmol

ScriptButton Jmol

Log

Jmol Web Page Maker

Based on template by A. Herráez as modified
by J. Gutow

Error trying to get Jmol State within pop_in_Jmol.

Error creating new instance containing script(s) and
image.

added Instance

updated Instance

Call to FileWriter unsuccessful.

Using directory

adding

creating

copying

Could not find or open

Compressing large data file to

A web page containing Jmol applets

double-click and drag to reorder

Add Present Jmol State as Instance

Show Selected

Delete Selected

Jmol Instances:

Help/Instructions

Cartoon of Page:

Save HTML as

Relative server path to jar files:

Relative local path to jar files:

Author (your name):

Browser window title for this web page:

Give the occurance of Jmol a name:

Select a directory to create or an HTML file to save