On Aug 29, 2008, at 9:31 PM, Robert Hanson wrote:

> I'm not following what the idea is here. First let's confirm that
> it's really an issue. I'm not having the problem. Jonathan is.
> Tagging translations in any way is going to be problematic. We have
> the GT_popup_template.html_xxxxx tags already. That's enough -- it
> indicates that the tag is going to be HTML. Why would you want to
> indicate style=hidden, Jonathan?

I was trying to avoid the translators having to dig into the code to
find out this information.  The .po files do direct them to the line
in the code, so we could just put warning comments at those lines as
an alternative.  That is a little cleaner, but harder on the
translators.

Jonathan

                          Dr. Jonathan H. Gutow
Chemistry Department                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UW-Oshkosh                                           Office:920-424-1326
800 Algoma Boulevard                                 FAX:920-424-2042
Oshkosh, WI 54901
                  http://www.uwosh.edu/faculty_staff/gutow/