On Sep 2, 2008, at 2:19 AM, Angel Herráez wrote:

> Translated Export to Web  is working well, and all special
> characters in files
> are correctly replaced.
Great.

> As far as I can see, we have Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese
> completely
> translated for this.
Thanks.

> Haven't had the chance to test in a Mac yet.

If you have trouble finding someone working in a language other than
English, let me know.  I have access to a lot of Macs.  I might be
able to temporarily reinstall the OS in something other than English.

Jonathan
                          Dr. Jonathan H. Gutow
Chemistry Department                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UW-Oshkosh                                           Office:920-424-1326
800 Algoma Boulevard                                 FAX:920-424-2042
Oshkosh, WI 54901
                  http://www.uwosh.edu/faculty_staff/gutow/