Hi,

I currently checked the German translation of Jmol and found that some
parts have a very low quality, because the translator (someone via
Launchpad) seemed to have no clue about (Quantum) Chemistry (software).
A lot of the translations for GaussianDialog.java are wrong (I did not
yet check more stuff). Unfortunatelly I just have a basic knowledge
about QM software and I almost only know the English words. So I cannot
fix all of the wrong phrases.

I'm pretty sure, that this problem can also be found in other
translations. Please add at least a note to the top of the files (or
check, if launchpads po-service can give a warning or so), that people
should *not* touch the files, if they don't know, what the phrases are
about or you will suffer from misleading and wrong translations in Jmol.
Being honest: I currently doubt, that providing the .po files via
launchpad will result in high-quality translations. The phrases are very
specific and related to various fields of chemistry.

Suggestions are appreciated, how to handle this.

Regards, Daniel