On 23 Apr 2009 at 15:57, Robert Hanson wrote:
> check model 2

Oh, right. The problem was that the pop-up menu says only one model, and
the frame forward/back buttons in the app toolbar don't work either. After I
typed "frame 2" in the console, now the menu says 2 models
But the back menu in the toolbar still does not take you from frame 2 to
frame 1 :-(

I will investigate further tomorrow and report back