Hi Aya

You can find the details you want reading the Scripting Doc for "hover" and
"label", at
http://www.stolaf.edu/academics/chemapps/jmol/docs/

You can put any text as well as special symbols preceded by %, which are
explained in
"label".
Particularly, for a line break you use a vertical bar like |
It seems that only text between double quotes is accepted by "set hoverLabel".
I certainly do
not think that you can use hyperlinks in there; I mean, you can write them, but
they won't
work. If that suits you, "echo" texts can have a response associated (but I
don't have the
details for that at hand now).

For example:

set hoverlabel "This is|atom %i"

By the way, your question fits jmol-users list rather than jmol-developers