On 11 Mar 2011 at 16:32, Robert Hanson wrote:
> Thanks, Angel. Any reason not to just clear all the users and start over?

I guess we'd destroy all history, at least. And would offend fair users, their
existing user
pages, password etc. No need for that. In any case, users cannot be deleted en
masse.

I am leaving users that have made contributions and reasonably recent users.

Finished with 2007-2008. Now the user list looks like something sensible. And
no more
usernames made of random combinations of characters are left.