There you go - that's it! #2. Just use the code at
http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/docs/examples-12/JmolPopup.htm

I think it's as easy as opening that page from the original with the ?SIGNED
option on the command line.

Bob

2011/6/18 Angel Herráez <angel.herr...@uah.es>

> Hi Jonathan
>
> I have not strong confidence on this, but I will drop a couple of comments
>
> 1. I'd guess that changing the archive parameter on the fly will need
> thorough cross-browser
> evaluation.  Do your Sage pages have a single JmolApplet in them?
> Otherwise, the shift will
> not work. As I recall, combination of signed and unsigned applets in the
> same page is not
> possible --but maybe that's a limitation impose by the current design of
> Jmol.js, using a
> single jmolInitialize() call.
>
> 2. How about opening a new window (pop-up) with the signed applet and pass
> the state to
> it? --and that gives you a place to add any help/info on how to save files
> from Jmol

Robert M. Hanson
Professor of Chemistry
St. Olaf College
1520 St. Olaf Ave.
Northfield, MN 55057
http://www.stolaf.edu/people/hansonr
phone: 507-786-3107

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900