Hi all
Today, a second run at trying to style and compact the popup menu in
JSmol-HTML5

The checkboxes are rather high and impossible to resize. The Language
submenu in particular gets very tall with all of them.

I've managed to hide the checkboxes and with some css magic replace them
with one-character-tall symbols.
I have also removed the separators every 4 languages.
And since it makes more meaning, I replaced the language checkboxes with
radio buttons.

I've also fixed the typo "ID" for "id" that I reported a few days ago (and I
think
was preventing the language switch to behave properly).

Demo, screenshots and a zip with both old and new files and a diff file are
available at
http://biomodel.uah.es/Jmol/pop-up_menu/test_popupmenu.htm

JSmol rocks!