On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 10:57 AM, Alexander Rose <
alexander.r...@weirdbyte.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> since "Running unsigned applications like this will be blocked in a future
> release..." wouldn't it be good to have a version of Jmol that has no
> access to the users computer thereby trying to reinstate a sandbox as for
> the unsigned applet? May be just 'download-like' capabilities via a file
> dialog.

That's not what that message means. It just means it is an untrusted
applet. The applets are now signed by a trusted chain of authority,  so you
should not be  seeing this message. I'm not seeing it anymore on my
machine; may be some settings still needed on yours. Anyway, it's not the
applet doing that.