Hello Krithika

First, the correct email address you should use is the distribution
list for developers,
jmol-developers@lists.sourceforge.net

Second, the Jmol applet at the Jmol website is obsolete.
Please read more updated documentation in the Jmol Wiki, particularly
http://wiki.jmol.org/index.php/Jmol_JavaScript_Object

Jmol is, since version 14, properly signed by "Integrated Graphics".
That is the version included in the Jmol distribution.

15 Jul 2014,  11:09, Krithika Bhuvaneshwar [kb472@georgetown.edreg:
certificate for java applets - for JMol wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We use the Jmol Jar files. Ever since Java SE7 was introduced in
> early 2014 requiring all Java Applets to be signed with a trusted
> certificate, we have been experiencing issues with the Java Applets.
>
> Can you please provide updated jar files with a valid signed
> certificate for the java applet?
>
> If I do a browser check from your web site, this is what I get:
> width='200' height='200'
> type='application/x-java-applet'
> >
> <param name='syncId' value='0349816759116948' />
> <param name='progressbar' value='true' />
> <param name='progresscolor' value='blue' />
> <param name='boxbgcolor' value='black' />
> <param name='boxfgcolor' value='white' />
> <param name='boxmessage' value='Downloading JmolApplet ...' />
> <param name='archive' value='JmolApplet0.jar' />
> <param name='mayscript' value='true' />
> <param name='codebase' value='.' />
> <param name='code' value='JmolApplet' />
> <param name='java_arguments' value='-Xmx512m' />
> <param name='script' value='select *' />
> width:200px;height:200px;text-align:center;vertical-align:middle;'>
> You do not have Java applets enabled in your web browser, or your
> browser is blocking this applet.<br />
> Check the warning message from your browser and/or enable Java
> applets in<br />
> your web browser preferences, or install the Java Runtime Environment
> from <a href='http://www.java.com'>www.java.com</a><br
>
> PS:We do have the proper license for Jmol shown here:
> https://gdoc.georgetown.edu/content/documents/gnuLGPL2_1.pdf
>
> Thanks
> Krithika
> --------
> Ms. Krithika Bhuvaneshwar
> Bioinformatician/Data Manager
> Innovation Center for Biomedical Informatics (ICBI)
> Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC
> Email: kb...@georgetown.edu ; krithika...@gmail.com
> Phone: 202-687-6850 ; Fax: 202-687-5011
> http://icbi.georgetown.edu/
> ---------

·
 Dr. Angel Herráez
 Biochemistry and Molecular Biology,
 Dept. of Systems Biology, University of Alcalá
 E-28871 Alcalá de Henares  (Madrid), Spain