Dear Bob,

After the last update of Jmol, 29th July, I am still having trouble when my
page runs a script with "move" command and later a "moveto" or "zoomto".

I've prepared a simplified test-demo page at
http://biomodel.uah.es/en/model4/dna/_test_.htm

That's using an older version of Jmol, but the same problem is still here with
14.3.3_2014.07.29  (tested locally, as I cannot update in the server rigth
now)

After clicking the "spin" button, the next action on the "end" or "zoom"
buttons does nothing. A second button push does work.