Bob, have you had any time to check this JSmol-JSme-integration?
This newest version has the same issue: http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/jsmol/jsmetest.htm

Returning from 3D to 2D is broken.

Jmol-14.0.8 is the first version where I have found this error.

Best regards
Johannes

On 3.7.2014 19:24, Edumol wrote:
Sorry Bob. Family holidays and Pearl Jam conserts took my time.

Ok, but I tested those sites (14.2.0) and

jsmol/jsmetest2.htm // works perfectly
jsmol/jsmetest.htm // works perfectly

Only jsmol/jsmetest.htm has the problem in the 3D --> 2D switch.

Johannes