This relates to the chain case issue as well. Jmol is set to force case
sensitivity if it finds (a) chain designations of more than one character
or (b) ones with lower case. Unfortunately, it was considering "1" to be
lower case.

In addition to that, the chain read from then HELIX record was not stored
the same way, so helixes and sheets were not read for any chain that was
outside the range "A" - "Z".

Bob

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 12:26 PM, Angel Herráez <angel.herr...@uah.es> wrote:

> sorry, that's not Calpha-only
>
> But the problem is present --now I don't know the reason

Robert M. Hanson
Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry
Chair, Department of Chemistry
St. Olaf College
Northfield, MN
http://www.stolaf.edu/people/hansonr

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900