Hi developers,

we recently noticed a curious effect of JSmol initialization on looping over an
array in JavaScript: it seems that the construct 'for (var i in data)' does not
work in the expected way anymore after JSmol initialization.  More precisely,
the loop is not only over the keys of the array but also includes apparent
methods of the array(?) object.

Here's a small test page that illustrates this behaviour:

http://topsearch.services.came.sbg.ac.at/jsmol_bug_mini.html

The nasty thing about this is that it seems to prevent JSmol to work properly
with jqGrid in Chromium (see 3. in test page).

We are currently stuck in trying to find out what's going on here...

Any help is greatly appreciated,
with best regards,

-Markus

--