Hello,

I've been using version 14.2.7 for quite a long time and want to upgrade to the
latest version.
However, I've found an issue with 14.6.0.

When I try to reload a mol2 structure with unit cell information like so

load "" {1 1 1}  SPACEGROUP "x,y,z;-x,y,1/2-z;-x,-y,-z;x,-y,1/2+z";

I get the error message "No atoms found for file null".

Even simply reloading the current structure (load "") yields this error.
I get the same behaviour when using the "File > Load > Reload" command in the
menu.
According to the 14.6 documentation
(http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/docs/?ver=14.6#load), the load command by
itself reloads the current file, so this hasn't changed. In theory.

This is working fine in version 14.2.7.

Regards,
AL

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, information contained in this
message is confidential. If this message is not intended for you,
please inform postmas...@ccdc.cam.ac.uk and delete the message.
The Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre is a company Limited
by Guarantee and a Registered Charity.
Registered in England No. 2155347 Registered Charity No. 800579
Registered office 12 Union Road, Cambridge CB2 1EZ.