How can I start an applet in wireframe mode?

It seems that always Jmol.js starts a model as ball&stick,
independently of the requested mode.

 On executing either one of these

   jmolApplet(300, "1pgb.pdb");

   jmolApplet(300, "1pgb.pdb","wireframe on");

it just draws as ball & sticks.

Jaim
--
 Dr Jaime Prilusky                      | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 R&D Bioinformatics and Data Management |

 info URL http://bip.weizmann.ac.il/staff/jaime_prilusky.html
 OCA is at http://bip.weizmann.ac.il/oca/