For making really simple pages you might also look at
Jmol_Web_Page_Maker.  This is a program I have begun writing to use
in physical chemistry lab,  where I have only  3 hours to allot to
compiling some quantum calculations and having the students make them
into web pages.  More information is available at: http://
www.uwosh.edu/faculty_staff/gutow/Jmol_Web_Page_Maker/
Jmol_Web_Page_Maker.shtml
(it's a long address make sure you fix any line breaks.  You can also
start at my home page listed below).

Jonathan
On Oct 31, 2006, at 5:13 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

> Message: 2
> Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 20:04:34 -0500
> From: Eric Martz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [Jmol-users] Jmol applet for beginners?
> To: jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
>
> What resources are appropriate for a high school teacher who wants his
> students to develop website projects using Jmol? Where are the best
> Jmol
> resources for beginners who want to make their own web pages with
> the Jmol
> applet?
>
> Thanks, -Eric
>
> ----
> Eric Martz, Professor Emeritus, Dept Microbiology
> University of Massachusetts, Amherst MA US
> http://www.umass.edu/molvis/martz

                          Dr. Jonathan H. Gutow
Chemistry Department                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UW-Oshkosh                                           Office:920-424-1326
800 Algoma Boulevard                                 FAX:920-424-2042
Oshkosh, WI 54901
                  http://www.uwosh.edu/faculty_staff/gutow/