It's not a repository, but I do have a few of the structures you mention
(cube, octahedron, dodecahedron, icosahedron) on my site

http://symmetry.otterbein.edu/gallery/index.html

If you look closely (show history) you'll find they're constructed from
atoms (whatever was convenient) manually connected using the CONNECT
command.  The manual connections are required since they are not real
structures -- the default bonds that Jmol draws don't look too great.

As Bob suggests, you can use the DRAW command to draw faces.  The only
difficulty is faces with more than four sides.  For the dodecahedron my site
uses a combination of three-sided and four-sided figures to "stitch
together" a five-sided face.

I hope this is of some help.

Dean Johnston