El 10 Jan 2008 a las 23:38, Mikeno Chua escribió:

> I had tried doing this too, but it seems like theres a problem with
> exporting the stuff i edited into a jar file
> and this is one problem im trying to solve,
> ori should say, anyway tat i could getit working.. =)

I can't help there, sorry. Wait for some of the programmers to reply.

> In this chat room, everyone will be able to move the applet and for
> every movement done by each user, i actually capture what they did
> and do a port forwarding of this actions to everyone in the room,
> soo when User A move the Structure, User B will see the movement
> too...

That would be an excellent tool for teaching! Hope you can manage to
get it working.
Bob implemented that sort of thing for several applets in the same
webpage, and it's rather tricky, so yours is a dream!
I remember he suggested the idea of using Skype-like technology to do
this sort of thing...