Dear all,

I am having troubles loading a specific model from a NMR file. I suppose
the issue here is that the NMR file, 1sag, has model numbers ranging from
27 to 52 only. (There is no model number 1.) Trying to load only model 29
from this file using the documented syntax of the 'load' command,

load "pdb1sag.ent.gz" 29

I get this error message in Jmol 11.4.6:

script ERROR: No atoms found
for file /home/people/chris/tmp/jmol-11.4.6/pdb1sag.ent.gz
type pdb
----line 1 command 1 of file null:
          load "pdb1sag.ent.gz" >> 29 <<

However, I succeed if I load the file without the model number as a
parameter and then turn it on as a frame:

$ load "pdb1sag.ent.gz"
Script completed
$ model 29
Script completed

I experience the same problem with the current development version,
11.5.51:

$ load "pdb1sag.ent.gz" 29
script ERROR: No atoms found
for file /home/people/chris/tmp/jmol-11.5.51/pdb1sag.ent.gz
type pdb
----line 1 command 1 of  file null:
          load "pdb1sag.ent.gz" >> 29 <<

I appreciate any comments on this.