Thomas Stout wrote:
> It's odd that the question about syncing with pop-up applet windows came up
> today just as I noticed the following:
>
> with the applet (version 11.6RC7) creating pop-up windows with the contents
> of an applet in a web page works just fine, but when re-sizing that pop-up
> window, the structure "disappears" and does not refresh.
>
> I'm using JmolPopup.htm (attached).
>
> Does this occur for anyone else too, or is it just my implementation?

It sounds similar to a problem that I occasionally observed when I
developed the manual resize function for our 'JenaLib Jmol Viewer'.
My workaround is to initially open the applet with a slightly larger
size (602x602 pixel) and then adjust the size to the final value by the
following commands:

 document.getElementById("jmolApplet0").style.width  = 600;
 document.getElementById("jmolApplet0").style.height = 600;

This still seems to work with Jmol 11.6.RC8. You can try it at this URL:
http://www.imb-jena.de/cgi-bin/3d_mapping.pl?CODE=2arc&JMOLVERSION=11.6.RC8

But I never tried automatical adjustment because it is not suitable for
our interface.

Regards,
Rolf