My apologies.  This is really more of a javascript/html question but
it is on a Jmol project I am working on.  Could someone explain to me
what is the problem with the following code?  The appletReady()
function works just fine in Safari and the page validates as HTML 4.01
strict, but the appletReady() function doesn't work in Firefox.
Firebug reports an error and says jmolText is not defined.

function appletReady() {
var _dataInfo = jmolGetPropertyAsArray("auxiliaryInfo");
jmolText.value = dump(_dataInfo);
}

<form action="">
</form>