Re: draggable applet

Here is a partial copy of my previous post (4 Sep.)

[...]
I've tested it and it works. The applet detaches (Firefox 3 and
Chrome) and stays as a borderless window with a tiny close button
(that returns it to the browser), no way to resize. Maybe useless,
but cool!

This is the code I've used:

jmolInitialize("./", "JmolApplet.jar")
  jmolSetDocument(0)
  var s= jmolApplet(400)
  s = jmolAppletAddParam(s,"draggable", "true")
  document.write(s)
  jmolSetDocument(document)