On 04/07/2010 02:10 PM, Robert Hanson wrote:
> Wow, thanks, Rolf. I thought perhaps you could do that! Oh, so close!
>
> First,
>
> write PNG
>
> just sends the image to your clipboard as an actual system-dependent image
> since you didn't specify a file name. So it was trying to create that when
> the error occurred. I'm guessing that happened not because the file was so
> large but instead because the ribbon was so tiny. I'll see if I can
> reproduce that.

I repeated it with a filename (I thought without one the application
would ask for one in a file select box, but I remember now that a
question mark is needed for that) and now only got the following error
message:

  rendering error?

The image was written but it looks distorted:
http://www.fli-leibniz.de/ImgLibPDB/tmp/1m4x-biol_unit-full-distorted.png

It should look like this one (generated with C-alpha only):
http://www.fli-leibniz.de/ImgLibPDB/thumbnail/manual/1m4x.pdb1_small.gif

Regards,
Rolf