From: "Jonathan Gutow" <gu...@uwosh.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 9:24 AM
To: jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Jmol-users] I think the vibration animation state is being left
out of the state...please check...

Dear All:

I think the vibration animation state is being left out of the Jmol
generated state script for versions of Jmol 12.0.26 and above (may have
started earlier).   Can others please verify that when they save a state
script for a molecule that is showing an animation of the vibration and
reload the state script the reloaded molecule is not animated?

Thanks,
Jonathan
                         Dr. Jonathan H. Gutow
Chemistry Department                                 gu...@uwosh.edu
UW-Oshkosh                                           Office:920-424-1326
800 Algoma Boulevard                                 FAX:920-424-2042
Oshkosh, WI 54901
                 http://www.uwosh.edu/facstaff/gutow