From: "Robert Hanson" <hans...@stolaf.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 3:54 PM
To: osrot...@chemagic.com, jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Jmol-users] Continuing Saga of Jmol Talking to Public
Databases

So, Otis, what I am wondering about is whether you would allow us to add

jmolLoadAjax_STOLAF_NIH

to Jmol.js. It would allow any applet (or knowledgeable user on any
applet's page) to load any of the NIH models into Jmol directly, without
need for the signed applet. You can try this yourself for the PDB. Just go
to any page on the web that uses Jmol and a relatively recent (3 years?)
version of Jmol.js, and enter on the URL line:

javascript:void(jmolLoadAjax_STOLAF_RCSB())

As I said, this hasn't been tested much with recent browsers.

Bob