Maybe we don't need to invest too much on mmCIF support, and concentrate on the
upcoming PWF (wwPDB Working Format).

This might be the new format that (based on an undisclosed source), PDB is
seeking to get the crystallographic community approval on. When, how and if
this will happen is unknown to me.

Jaim