Hi Nico,

It's good to know that you will have time for JSmol.

I've done a lot on this direction, and Proteopedia is already rendering with
JSmol when accessed from iPad.
We are also displaying a static image while JSmol loads and renders the model,
smoothly switching to the interactive model when done.

Packaging everything and releasing a JSmol/Jmol extension for Mediawiki is on
my list of tasks, although I've been busy on other Jmol related task.

Jaim
--
Dr Jaime Prilusky
Head Bioinformatics