make that....

___version=13.0.16

bug fix: COMPARE move of group saved in state may not be correct when
restored
bug fix: restore command broken
bug fix: antialiasing or resizing stray lines problem solved (introduced in
11.0, 08/2006!)
bug fix: "display add" by itself should not do anything
bug fix: Gaussian reader not splitting MO set by model
bug fix: polyhedra not saved in state
bug fix: rockets not working for alpha polymer
bug fix: GXL added to carbohydrates
bug fix: show state/anim turns "anim" into "animation"
bug fix: MoldenReader fix for file blank lines and g,h,i orbitals
bug fix: COMPARE does not allow nSeconds at beginning, as described in
documentation
bug fix: isosurface VOLUME/ARRAY SET n cannot return to full array
reporting; SET -1 added.
bug fix: isosurface VOLUME/ARRAY always returns an array, possibly of
length 0
bug fix: isosurface molecular/solvent can give inappropriate inner surfaces
bug fix: show selected includes deleted atoms

Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900