Hola Angel,

Thank you for a prompt reply.

I was looking for an extension of the following way of setting properties for
individual atoms. Besides spacefill and color, I would like to have an
individual hover arbitrary string for each atom.

select atomno=11; spacefill 4.00; color [xFF66FF]
select atomno=12; spacefill 16.00; color [xFF0000]

Regards,
Jaim