On 7 Jan 2014, at 16:58, Jaime Prilusky <jaime.prilu...@weizmann.ac.il> wrote:

> Are you in any way disabling or capturing events from mouse right-click ?
>
> Jaim

14.0.3 JSmol,  I cannot get  the script command menu to produce a menu, eg
http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/local/organic/conf/

Might this be related?

PS I have done some simple graphical benchmarks  (
https://wiki.ch.ic.ac.uk/wiki/index.php?title=Tablet:tablet#Tested_Devices ),
testing the rotation of a simple rendered animated, anti-aliased model.

The Java speed is  ~37 seconds (deriving from spin 10;  which would nominally
take  36 seconds), whilst various tablet devices can take up to 350 seconds
(2nd gen iPad Mini).  If there are any owners of tablets not on the current
(small) list that can report back a benchmark,  I would be very grateful.