Cursory look at this release on Mac (OS 10.9.2) using Safari (7.0.3) and
Firefox (28.0) using test2:

Firefox works well except for the Flexible Fit animation.   While it works, at
the end of the animation no other link works.  You have to reload the page.  It
might need a quit signal??

Things are not so good in Safari.  The same issue as above with the flexible
fit.  But many of the links below that in the second column give the
"synchronous binary file transfer" alert followed by an “unrecognized file
error”.  This occurs both in local and served modes.

Phil

P.S.  For reasons I do not understand, I never see the messages I post, though
I do get the notice that I have posted.   I normally see the replies, I think,
but can’t be sure I see them all.  I have checked my preferences and they seem
correct.

Philip Bays
Emeritus Professor of Chemistry
Saint Mary's College