Bob,

Thanks for trying out the new service, I'm glad you liked the idea!

Translucent surfaces are definitely something we are hoping to have in the
future, but we need to do some more work to make sure that the rendering
results in a high quality image. Colour-mapping to surfaces is something we
should have once we are up and running. At the moment the service is
limited to single colour opaque surfaces.

Prices are likely to be in the region of £5 - £10 for small images, and £10
- £20 for large images suitable for most digital and print usage.

We are very keen to have feedback from as many users as possible so that we
can adapt the service to the users' needs. It would be great if you could
encourage people to try it out, it's free!

Thanks again for for your feedback and advice while we built this

Chris