Am 23.09.16 um 17:23 schrieb Robert Hanson:
> Hmm. Please investigate what changes were made in Safari or MacOS. I'm
> guessing this is a well-known issue of some sort. Nothing new in Jmol in
> that regard. FYI, we have been told at St. Olaf NOT to upgrade our MacOS
> because there are all sorts of issues that our IT department has found
> that break important aspects of our system here.

I have delayed the upgrade as long as possible but at some point I had
to switch to get rid of some problems even at the risk to get new problems.

Unfortunately I can't tell if it is just Firefox 49.0 on MacOS or El
Capitan or a combination of both or with Java 1.8.0.

Maybe someone with Mavericks and Firefox 49.0 or 48.0 can check if model
translation with the mouse still works there.

Regards,
Rolf