Dear users list,

I'm trying to get MO energies and vibrational frequencies from a GAMESS output
file that I read into JSmol.  Right now I use:

var x = Jmol.getPropertyAsArray(jmolApplet0,"auxiliaryInfo");

Then I iterate over every frame and look at x.models[i].moData.mos and
x.models[i].modelProperties.Frequency

But for a large file the getPropertyAsArray takes > 10 seconds and freezes
Firefox while it's loading.  Reading the manual it seems that I can use
getProperty asynchronously, but I don't understand how to use it properly.

I set a message callback function to handle getProperty, but I'm not sure how
to actually read in the moData.  It appears to be in arguments[1], but
everything I try is undefined.  Here's an example of what I've tried.

Thanks,

Mark

var Info = {
    width: 450,
    height: 450,
    debug: false,
    color: "white",
    addSelectionOptions: false,
    serverURL: "http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/jsmol/php/jsmol.php";,
    use: "HTML5",
    j2sPath: "/jsmol/j2s",
    readyFunction: jmol_isReady,
    script: script,
    loadStructCallback: "onJSmolLoad",
    messageCallback: "processFrames",
    disableInitialConsole: true
}

function processFrames()
{

     for (i=0; i<arguments.length; i++)
     {
        console.log(arguments[i])  // I see the model data here, but I can't
figure out how to access it.

     }
     console.log ("I've tried a few things here");
    console.log(arguments[1].auxiliaryInfo.models[1]);
    console.log ("But nothing's worked");
}

Jmol.script(jmolApplet0,'getProperty auxiliaryInfo')