Dear Jmolers

I'm trying to set an echo that will display after a minimization has finished.
I prefer not to apply single thread "using set useMinimizationThread false",
so I thought I could us the callback,
but I am unable to make it work

Does anyone have a working example?

This is what I've tried, in the Jmol 14.6.4 application's console:

set echo top;
function mini(a,b,c,d,e,f) { if (b=='done') { echo "finished"; } }
set minimizationCallback "jmolscript:mini";
minimize steps 30;

The minimization runs but there is no reporting.

Or "print" instead of "echo" -- no diference

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.