Hi, Pascal,

A revised version is here:

http://faculty.fairfield.edu/mkubasik/GaussianReaders/GaussianOutput.2017.html

As you know, the original distribution comes with “vibrate.html”.  My page is
based heavily on that one, shown here:

http://faculty.fairfield.edu/mkubasik/jmol148/jsmol/vibrate.htm

Matt

On Apr 3, 2017, at 4:08 PM, Robert Hanson
<hans...@stolaf.edu<mailto:hans...@stolaf.edu>> wrote:

Can't help you, sorry. But any of the applications at
https://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/jsmol can do that. Take a look at
https://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/jsmol/vibrate.htm.  It is a Spartan file by
default, but you should be able to drag drop a Gaussian output file into it
(although it may or may not automatically show vibration info). Unfortunately I
do not seem to have any Gaussian files that have IR data.

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 1:24 PM, PASCAL Andrew