Dear Bob,

there is something working wrong with JSMol 14.12.0 working on my developing site...

I obtain an error in the console when trying to execute some commands.

here below the message is always the same and appears when the first call to the novel function is tried.

*

*
*Jmol now allows checking of R/S chirality. For example:

*
load $(R)-glycidol
print {C1}.chirality
script ERROR: TypeError: The object does not support the property or the method 'printStackTrace'

/R/

load $cholesterol
select on chirality != ""
script ERROR: TypeError: The object does not support the property or the method 'printStackTrace'

label %[chirality]

/8 atoms selected/

I simply transferred the jsmol dir on the server, as usual and gave proper 755 permission and apache.apache ownership. JSMol seems to work fine but ht euse of the new function gave this error.

Bye,

Pierluigi Quagliotto