Many thanks, Pino!

If you like it, my page is now online on the production site at: http://www.iorgchem.unito.it. The page is in the menu Esercizi ---> Esercitarsi sulla Chiralità.

The page was now updated and the scope is to make students to follow the full path:

1) assign the labels to the chiral carbon, and to the 4 substituents.

2) orientate the molecule in the proper way

3) assign the chirality by selecting the chiral carbon and substituting the label C with R o S by clicking on the R or S button

4) check the chirality with the button "Controlla Chiralità"

At the present moment the page is intended to work for molecules having only one chiral carbon. I should write some function to manage more carbons (i.e the typical example of the cholesterol, should be a nice test!) by taking action on each as a separate case. If I will have some problem in managing this situation (it is not clear to me yet how to do...) I will ask you!

for all who are interested into it, the English version will be ready in a matter of minutes since I will present it to my student in less than 2 hours!

 if someone has suggestions or find some bug, please let me know.

Bye! And happy JMol-iing with this novel feature!

Pierluigi