Jmol.___JmolVersion="14.15.1" // 4/28/17

bug fix: values not saved in state for cartoonBlockHeight, cartoonBlocks,
and cartoonSteps
bug fix: write MO broken
bug fix: set cartoonBlockHeight (for DSSR nucleic acid rendering) fails

new feature: x.split(true)
 -- does a white-space token split of the string value of x

new feature: MOL/SDF reader reads M  ISO  lines for isotopes
new feature: CIP chirality adds P, S, As, Se, Sb, Te, Bi, Po trigonal
pyramidal and tetrahedral
new feature: CIP chirality adds imine and diazine E/Z chirality

bug fix: CIP chirality broken for carbonyl groups
bug fix: CIP chirality E/Z should not be indicated for rings of size < 8

code: CIPChirality.java 779 lines Rules 1-5 validated on 145 compounds
  - see
https://sourceforge.net/p/jmol/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/Jmol-datafiles/cip/
code: CIP optimizations

Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900