*Dear Jmol users*

Me and my two colleagues, we wrote a small introductional book for molecular modeling in chemistry education. It is a chemistry educational application of JSmol.

The book includes theoretical background suitable for chemistry teachers, chemistry educational researchers and chemistry teachers students, and about 20 exercise that can be used in e.g. teacher training.

We are using it as a part of a course material in an undergraduate molecular modeling and visualizaton course for chemistry teachers students. We have been lecturing the course over a decade and it is nice to have some material in a handy format for the first time.

Link into the book: http://bit.ly/immice

All feedback and research collaboration suggestions are most welcome.

/
Best regards/
/Johannes Pernaa, Ph.D.
University lecturer